ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ขอโทษด้วยนะครับถ้าได้รับข้อความ จาก SMS server  (อ่าน 12672 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

doramon

• บุคคลทั่วไป
ระบบทดสอบ SMS  SERVER ขอโทษที่รบกวนครับ   doraemon

ไม่รู้จะเอาฐานข้อมูลเบอร์โทร ที่ไหน เลยเอาใน ฐานข้อมูลเวป hosxp เฉพาะ 10 คนแรกๆๆ

;D

ไปกินข้าวได้แล้วไม่ได้นอนมาทั้งคืน  กว่าจะทำเสร็จ

ต้องไปหาบัตรเติมเงิน ก่อนใช้ไปจะหมดแล้ว

งานต่อไป
1. แจ้งเตืือนผู้ป่วย ว่าถึงวันนัดรับยา 
2. แจ้งเดือนระบาด 506   
3. แจ้งเดือนเจ้าหน้าที่ รพ ประชุมอบรม  เงินเดือน เข้าแล้ว

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: พฤษภาคม 09, 2009, 12:38:06 PM โดย doraemon »

ออฟไลน์ wiphusit

• กระทู้: 2,426
  • ยอดกมล
  • Respect: +4
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • โรงพยาบาลทับปุด
Re: ขอโทษด้วยนะครับถ้าได้รับข้อความ จาก SMS server
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 09, 2009, 12:58:19 PM »
ทำไงครับ
วิภูษิต  คงแก้ว เจ้าพนักงานเครื่องคอมพิวเตอร์ 
โรงพยาบาลทับปุด
อำเภอทับปุด จ.พังงา 82180
โทร 0-7659-9019 ต่อ 117,101
โทรสาร 0-7659-9115
Thailand.

doramon

• บุคคลทั่วไป

doramon

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 09, 2009, 14:42:39 PM »
 PySMS

PySMS is a package, written in Python, which communicates with a mobile phone, allowing SMS messages to be sent and received. It includes an XML- RPC server, allowing the resource to be shared across a network. There is also a message - response mechanism, which allows an automatic response to messages to be specified, based on the content of the message. This allows you to, for example, run commands on your server and return a summary of the results to your phone, via SMS.

PySMS is released under the GPL license.

Download the latest version here

Required packages

* Python 2.2 or higher
    * PySerial
    * xmlrpc

This software has been tested on Windows 98SE and Gentoo Linux 2.4.20, but it should run on any platform that the above packages run on.

Background

It all started when I woke up one morning to find my phone lying in a pool of water next to an upturned glass by the bed. The phone was soaking wet and seemed dead. Being a phone addict, I went straight out and bought another phone. Trying the phone again a few days later I found that it was working perfectly. Not liking things to go to waste I decided to put the old phone to work, so embarked on this project. The phone is now permanently connected to my Mini-ITX Linux box.

The software should work with any phone that implements the common SMS AT command extensions. You will need a serial cable to connect the phone to the RS232 port of your computer, or you can use IrDA. I've not tried Bluetooth yet.

I would like to thank Beacon Dodsworth Ltd. for their support and encouragement with the development of this software.

Documentation

The software consists of:

nokia.py - Interfaces to the phone using pyserial. Does all the AT stuff.

server.py - Runs an XML-RPC server allowing other processes to use the SMS resource. The server also polls the phone for messages. A configuration file allows a set of actions to be associated with certain message types. For example, a message can be defined that will provoke a response in the server.

The following commands are supported over XML-RPC

* sms.at()
    * sms.reset()
    * sms.send_message(number, text)
    * sms.read_messages()
    * sms.read_message(index)
    * sms.delete_message(index)
    * sms.get_power()
    * sms.get_signal_dbm()
    * sms.set_memory(code)
    * sms.get_manufacturer()
    * sms.get_model()
    * sms.log_read()

Examples

Running the server

The server can be run on the command line by running the script server.py with the following parameters:

* comm port index (e.g. COM1 or /dev/ttyS0 is '1')
    * required host / port (e.g. 'http://server:8181')
    * path to the INI file

I run the following script. I also call this from a script in /etc/init.d so that the service starts when the machine is booted. The port number 8181 was chosen by me arbitrarily.

#!/bin/bash cd path/to/sms/stuff ./server.py 1 http://server:8181 nokia.ini >>/var/log/pysms/nokia.log 2>>/var/log/pysms/nokia_error.log &

Client code

The following code fragment shows how simple it is to communicate with PySMS, thanks mainly to xmlrpclib. This code connects to the server, reads a list of all messages on the phone, prints out their contents and deletes them from the phone.

import xmlrpclib server = xmlrpclib.ServerProxy('http://server:8181') for msg in server.sms.read_messages(): print 'reading message' index = msg['index'] print msg['number'] print msg['text'] print 'deleting message' server.sms.delete_message(index)

This following script will send a text message to a number specified on the command line. The message is truncated because of the limited size of SMS messages.

import sys import xmlrpclib server = xmlrpclib.ServerProxy('http://server:8181') number = sys.argv[1] text = sys.stdin.read() server.sms.send_message(number, text[:150])

External programs

An external program can be configured to be called on receipt of an SMS message. An example is included with the source code which emails the contents of any message, providing a SMS-to-email service (see sms_to_email.py). The script send_sms.py will send an SMS to a provided number. This allows a command to be executed on the server, and results returned via a text message.

The configuration file has the following .ini file format:

[section] regex = "regex" exec = "executable" mode = "repeat|delete|once|more"

There is a special section called 'system', which contains configuration items. This is followed by command sections. The system section can be used to specify an optional log file used to archive all sent and deleted messages. e.g.

[system] sendlog = "/var/log/pysms/nokia_send.log"

The remaining sections are then sorted in alphabetic order. The order can be controlled by giving the section names a numeric prefix, e.g. 00-first-section ... 99-last-section.

Each message is compared to each section until a regex match is found, or the section list is exhausted. Any regex that matches the message will result in the executable being called. Note: the regex must include at least one group (i.e. something in brackets) in order to match. The content of the message is written to the stdin of the called program. The match's group is passed as additional command line parameters to the executable.

The regex system allows for flexible control of responses to SMS messages. It is a simple matter to design a system which will, for example, control processes on the server, or return data by responding with an SMS message, so that the server can be remotely monitored. You could, for example, remotely enable a web server.

[01-webserver] regex = "WWW (start|stop)" exec = "/etc/init.d/apache" mode = "once"

All you need to do is text the message WWW start to start up apache. Does that look dangerous?

The mode parameter determines how the message is dealt with after the command has been executed. The polling rate for messages is currently fixed at 1 minute. There are 4 possible modes:

* once: the message is processed once and subsequently ignored
    * delete: the message is deleted after processing
    * repeat: the message gets executed at each polling cycle
    * more: process this command and then look for the next command

The originating phone number of the SMS is included in the data passed to the script, and can additionally be passed as a command line parameter. This allows rudimentary security - by ensuring that only certain phone numbers are responded to (although SMS phone numbers can be spoofed). This is achieved using the facility for extracting fields from the message (e.g. 'index', 'number', 'text') and placing these on the command line using the syntax #(number)s, where 'number' is one of the fields in the message object returned by read_messages(). There is also an args substitution, #(args)s, which will be replaced by the regex group(s). For example:

[02-ping] regex = "Ping (.*)" exec = "ping -c 1 #(args)s | ./send_sms.py http://server:8181 #(number)s" mode = "once"

This will match any text starting with Ping , execute ping -c 1 with the args in the rest of the text (matching the (.*) part of the regex), then send the result as an SMS to the originating phone number (by substituting for #(number)s). This is a handy way of checking if a machine can be seen from the server connected to the phone.

[03-nmap] regex = "Nmap (.*)" exec = "nmap #(args)s | awk '/open/ { print $1 " " $3 }' | ./send_sms.py http://server:8181 #(number)s" mode = "more"

This nmap command is really useful. It is great when on clients' sites to check if their firewalls are working correctly. All you need to do is type in the IP address or domain name (i.e. text Nmap my.server.com), and your server will scan the ports and send an SMS listing all the open ones. The awk command removes the redundant information, to cut down the message size, simply listing the open port numbers and protocols. The summary is then sent back to the caller via SMS.

I have a handy catch-all command that simply emails me the received SMS. The mode is set to once, so that the message is ignored on subsequent polls.

[99-email] regex = "(.{1,30})" exec = "./sms_to_email.py smtp.server to@email.address from@email.address #(number)s #(date)s" mode = "once"

The (.{1,30}) group is there simply to put some meaningful info into the log, without dumping the whole message. It could just as easily be (.*).

Warning: the executable will be run with the same privileges as the user that invokes the server script. This could result in the programs being called with root privileges.

Hardware considerations

When the phone is connected to an RS232 port the batteries will discharge faster than normal. I presume this is either because of the current drain from the physical interface, or more likely because the CPU must stay awake to respond to serial data. I found that the phone went flat in 24 hours. Manufacturers warn against leaving the charger switched on all the time, and my phone will not operate without the battery pack.

I solved this problem by using a mains timer. The current battery status can be determined via the sms.get_power() call. I wrote a simple cron script that logs the battery status each hour. By studying the battery status over time I determined that a one hour charge twice a day was enough to keep the phone working correctly. In fact, it seems that the battery reports being fully charged when it is not, and after running several cycles of slight overcharging the battery seems to hold more charge than it used to, as it now discharges less during the day.

Problems talking to Nokia phones

I discovered two bugs in the Nokia firmware while writing PySMS. Both relate to the Tx of serial data.

The first manifests itself as corruption of the currently transmitting character when a CR is Rxd. This causes bad characters to be transmitted and may result in framing errors, possibly corrupting subsequent characters too. This is presumably because the Tx routines are software driven, but the bit-rate gets disrupted because the latency of the CR processing is too high. This bug can be largely avoided by turning off echo, so that Tx is not occurring during Rx on the phone.

The second bug is more difficult to avoid. There seems to be a bug in the Tx buffer, which appears to wrap around when sending large amounts of data. For example, if you list > 40 messages, the data stream will have holes in it, resulting in lost data and a breaking of the comms protocol. If messages are processed and deleted as they come in, the number of messages on the phone will never be large enough to cause this problem. But there is no good fix for this bug.

Both of these bugs were found by using my ancient copy of ViewComm which only runs under DOS. This serial protocol analyser package has saved me in projects in the past, and enabled me to find these problems with the Nokia very quickly. I should have tried this before I got the scope out.

The software uses text mode to send / recieve messages from the phone. The command AT+CSCS= should allow the character encoding to be set, but the command does not work on my phone; the encoding stays set to "PCCP437" (PC code page 437) or "ibm437". I therefore use the ibm437 codec to convert from the nokia serial data to unicode. This may not match the default settings on your phone.

I still get occasional bad serial characters from the phone.

Related Links

* TuxMobil - Linux on laptops, PDAs and mobile phones . See also SMS

* PyMobile on Sourceforge
    * Hacking the T616 in Python
    * Gnokii - THE linux phone tools
    * Siemens M35 as a modem
    * CUTS - Remote execution of linux commands

Please help

I would like to get this software working with other phones. If anyone would like to help out with this, please get in touch. If it works on your phone, please let me know.

ออฟไลน์ yord

• กระทู้: 1,952
  • PATTANI HOSPITAL
  • Respect: +2
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • http://www.pattanihos.com
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 09, 2009, 18:46:43 PM »
สุดยอดอีกแล้ว อ.อ๊อด 8) ;D
Mr.Yordying Kongkachan (yord02@gmail.com)
ADMIN PATTANI HOSPITAL  http://www.pattanihos.com
เริ่มใช้ HOSxP พฤศจิกายน 2549
(Master)IBM X3650 M3 QuardCord 3.06 1 CPU 20 GBs. of Ram (up to 68 GBs 29/06/56)
Linux 64bit MySQL 5.5.21 64bit (ด้วยความช่วยเหลือของ อ.บอยครับ)
(Slave1)HP ProLiant ML350 G6 Xeon E5530 2.04 20 GBs. Ram (up to 54 GBs 27/06/56)
Linux 64bit MySQL 5.1.30 64bit Database v.3.56.4.9 (29/06/56) client v.3.56.3.19

doramon

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 09, 2009, 18:51:52 PM »
สุดยอดอีกแล้ว อ.อ๊อด 8) ;D

กำลังนั่งเขียนโปรแกรม เดียวจะให้ทุก download ไปสอบดูครับ

แต่ว่าจะใช้ server ของผมนะครับ เป็นตัวส่ง

;D

doramon

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 09, 2009, 19:55:45 PM »
ฝากท่านที่อยู่ในบอร์ด ทดสอบ ส่งข้อความดูครับ

ผมใส่เงินไว้ 100 บาท  อาจจะได้ 33 ข้อความครับ

ใช้ส่งให้แฟน แล้วกัน

ไม่เอาแบบส่งไปด่ากันนะครับ

ออฟไลน์ atit

• กระทู้: 1,233
  • ขออภัย ความรู้ไม่มาก
  • Respect: +3
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 09, 2009, 20:44:37 PM »
หามานานแล้ว sms ฟรี5555 ;D ;D ;D
"-"           รู้อะไรไม่สู้รู้วิชา รู้จักหาในบอร์ดเป็นยอดคน                   tel 081-3202497 
ความรู้เพียงเล็กน้อย อาจช่วยคนเป็นร้อยแก้ปัญหา
เพราะฉะนั้น อย่ากลัวที่จะบอกสิ่งที่คุณรู้กับคนอื่น แม้จะเป็นเรื่องพื้นๆ ก็ตาม
cen-os 64 bit ,ram 4 g ,my sql 5.1.33
วิธีแนะนำตัวเอง  http://hosxp.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=4413.0
ก่อนตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ลองหาดูกระทู่เก่าก่อนดีบ่? อาจได้คำตอบเร็วกว่าเด้อ   http://hosxp.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&action=search
วิธีขอบคุณผู้ที่ตอบคำถามถูกใจ   http://hosxp.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=8180.0
การเปิดใช้ Server แยก เก็บรูปภาพ/log http://hosxp.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=10169.0
การติดตั้ง mysql http://hosxp.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=11513.0
sql วันละคำกับคุณperjer http://hosxp.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=4007.0
8)ยินดีต้อนรับสู่สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน- การแบ่งปันทำให้สังคมน่าอยู่- ;Dขอขอบคุณ
- อ.mn ผู้เขียนโปรแกรมดีๆและช่วยขึ้นระบบ
- อ.อ๊อด,อ.นาจ,อ.ขวด,อ.โก้,อ.nutawut,อ.ตั๊ก,อ.JD,อ.กิจ...ที่คอยช่วยเหลือและให้ความรู้
- ทุกท่านที่ช่วย review โปรแกรมทำให้เราได้ใช้โปรแกรมที่สุดยอด(อยากให้เป็นโปรแกรมระดับประเทศเร็วๆจังจะได้ไม่ต้องง้อ สปสช 5555 :D)

ออฟไลน์ wiphusit

• กระทู้: 2,426
  • ยอดกมล
  • Respect: +4
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • โรงพยาบาลทับปุด
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 09, 2009, 20:53:18 PM »
เยี่ยมครับอาจารย์ทดสอบแล้ว
ถ้าประยุกต์ใน HOSXP ได้ละก็สุดยอดเลยครับ
วิภูษิต  คงแก้ว เจ้าพนักงานเครื่องคอมพิวเตอร์ 
โรงพยาบาลทับปุด
อำเภอทับปุด จ.พังงา 82180
โทร 0-7659-9019 ต่อ 117,101
โทรสาร 0-7659-9115
Thailand.

doramon

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 09, 2009, 21:09:59 PM »

งานต่อไป
2. แจ้งเดือนระบาด 506   

dododo

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #10 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 10, 2009, 15:49:31 PM »
ฝากท่านที่อยู่ในบอร์ด ทดสอบ ส่งข้อความดูครับ

ผมใส่เงินไว้ 100 บาท  อาจจะได้ 33 ข้อความครับ

ใช้ส่งให้แฟน แล้วกัน

ไม่เอาแบบส่งไปด่ากันนะครับ

ทดสอบแล้ว ok

ออฟไลน์ รพช.ภักดีชุมพล

• กระทู้: 98
  • Respect: 0
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • www.phakdeehos.org
« ตอบกลับ #11 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 11, 2009, 11:28:34 AM »
สุดยอดครับ :D

ออฟไลน์ admin30

• กระทู้: 352
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • ioffer resume
« ตอบกลับ #12 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 11, 2009, 15:04:37 PM »
ทดสอบแล้ว OK ครับ อยากทำบ้างจัง แต่ปัญญาม่ะค่อยมี ครับ
HOSxP Server Master : MariaDb 10.1.19
ขึ้นระบบ 24 พ.ค.2550 โดย BMS Team
http://ikstudioytchannel.blogspot.com/
https://iofferresumer.blogspot.com/

ออฟไลน์ nuttavut

• กระทู้: 2,634
  • Boom-Beam
  • Respect: +15
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • โรงพยาบาลวิเชียรบุรี
« ตอบกลับ #13 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 11, 2009, 15:07:41 PM »

งานต่อไป
2. แจ้งเดือนระบาด 506   

....ให้ช่วยทำไหม อ.อ๊อด...อิอิ..
..Wichianburi Hospital  Phetchabun ..
Mr.Nuttavut   System Admin,Programer
Master:: HP DL380 G7 RAM 24GB Raid5 CentOS5.2  Percona 5.1.45
Slave::HP ProLiant ML150G3 Xeon Raid1  CentOS5.2   ,Percona 5.1.45
HOSxP 3.55.7.14, LIS (iLab),PACS
Tel. 0-5692-8169 ต่อ 180  | รพ. ขนาด 150+ เตียง |17 สอ. HOSxP_PCU |BMS Datacenter 18 node |
WWW : http://wichianhos.thaieasydns.com
|..ดูแลห่วงใย ใส่ใจบริการ รักษาได้มาตรฐาน พัฒนางานสู่ความเป็นเลิศ ..|   PDS Project  |  การนำเข้า Script คลิก

ออฟไลน์ thecoy

• กระทู้: 1,159
  • นักวิชาการคอมพิวเตอร์
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #14 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 11, 2009, 18:43:15 PM »
ทดสอบแล้วส่งได้ เรียบร้อยครับ อยากทำเป็นมั้งจัง แต่ไม่รู้จะเริ่มตรงไหน 55555
โรงพยาบาลรัษฎา  ตรัง
CentOS 5.5  Ram  4  GB
HOSxP V.3.54.11.2 MySQL 5.1.30

ออฟไลน์ howtodo

• กระทู้: 646
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • สื่อน้ำท่วม
« ตอบกลับ #15 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 11, 2009, 21:52:44 PM »
ของ google  ส่ง ไม่เสียตังค์  แต่ต้องส่งหาตัวเอง

ที่เคยทำเอาไว้ก็จะส่งไปหาสมัครชิก  ในระบบที่ลงเบียนไว้
ขึ้นระบบ 2549  เข้ามารับช่วงต่อ ต.ค.50 - ส.ค.53 ไม่ครบ 3 ปี ขอบคุณสำหรับความรู้ ความเมตตา ความกรุณา ที่มีให้กับตัวข้าผู้ด้อยปัญญาด้วยดีตลอดมา

doramon

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #16 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 11, 2009, 22:37:18 PM »
ขอบคุณทุกคนที่ช่วยกันทดสอบนะครับ

ผมขอปิด ทดสอบก่อนนะครับ

ผมจะทดสอบส่ง วันนัดผู่้ป่วยรับยาเบาหวาน 20 คน  คงทำให้เงินที่เติมไว้หมดแล้ว

ใครจะช่วยทำยินดีครับ   ;D

ออฟไลน์ Neo

• กระทู้: 1,703
  • The Kop
  • Respect: +6
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #17 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 12, 2009, 07:06:43 AM »

ผมขอปิด ทดสอบก่อนนะครับ

ใครจะช่วยทำยินดีครับ   ;D

อ.อ๊อดครับ ขอเป็นแบบมีเสียงได้มะครับ ผู้ป่วยเบาหวาน รพ.ผม ส่วนใหญ่มีแต่คนแก่ โทรศัพท์ใช้เป็นแค่โทรเข้า-ออก เปิด SMS ไม่เป็นครับ เอาแบบว่า ระบบแจ้งเตือน แบบเสียง "คุณยายครับ ยาคุณยายจะใกล้จะหมดแล้ว อย่าลืมไปพบแพทย์ตามใบนัดด้วยนะครับ"    ;D ;D ;D
Mr.Chayanut Suwamat
E-Mail=>Mr.Chayanut9@Gmail.com
BMS DATACENTER ระดับจังหวัดบึงกาฬ Start 1 พ.ย. 2554
สำนักงานสาธารณสุขจังหวัดบึงกาฬ

doramon

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #18 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 13, 2009, 17:03:01 PM »

ผมขอปิด ทดสอบก่อนนะครับ

ใครจะช่วยทำยินดีครับ   ;D

อ.อ๊อดครับ ขอเป็นแบบมีเสียงได้มะครับ ผู้ป่วยเบาหวาน รพ.ผม ส่วนใหญ่มีแต่คนแก่ โทรศัพท์ใช้เป็นแค่โทรเข้า-ออก เปิด SMS ไม่เป็นครับ เอาแบบว่า ระบบแจ้งเตือน แบบเสียง "คุณยายครับ ยาคุณยายจะใกล้จะหมดแล้ว อย่าลืมไปพบแพทย์ตามใบนัดด้วยนะครับ"    ;D ;D ;D

มีครับ

อันนั้นเขาเรียงว่า MMS ครับ  แต่ว่ามันจะมีค่าใช้ในการส่งสู่กว่าแบบ sms นะครับ 

แล้วที่ต้องการส่งนี้ แจ้ง ผู้ดูแล  ลูกของผู้ป่วย  ให้ทราบ เพราะว่าบ้างครั้งผู้ป่วยมาเอง  แล้ว ญาติ ไม่รู้

ใบนัดก็ทำหาย ครับ

ออฟไลน์ Neo

• กระทู้: 1,703
  • The Kop
  • Respect: +6
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #19 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 14, 2009, 06:41:44 AM »
สุดยอดครับ ใช่หลักการเดียวกัน แต่ เปลียนการเติมจาก SMS เป็น MMS ใช่มะครับ
Mr.Chayanut Suwamat
E-Mail=>Mr.Chayanut9@Gmail.com
BMS DATACENTER ระดับจังหวัดบึงกาฬ Start 1 พ.ย. 2554
สำนักงานสาธารณสุขจังหวัดบึงกาฬ

doramon

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #20 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 14, 2009, 08:11:56 AM »
สุดยอดครับ ใช่หลักการเดียวกัน แต่ เปลียนการเติมจาก SMS เป็น MMS ใช่มะครับ

ถูกต้องแล้วครับ

ถ้า รพ ไหนมี เบอร์ โทร มือถือ รพ

แล้วเปิด โปร  แบบ ส่ง sms ฟรี ไม่จำกัด 

ออฟไลน์ GODgimuru

• กระทู้: 532
  • Respect: +5
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #21 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 14, 2009, 08:43:30 AM »
สุดยอดเลย อยากได้ แบบ แจ้ง เงินเดือนเข้าแล้วนะ มากกว่า ฮาๆๆๆ(ถ้ามี เสียตัง ที่ผมคงไม่ค่อยผ่านนะครับ) อิจฉา รพ อื่นจังเลย
พนักงานธุรการ
โรงพยาบาลพนม 30เตียง
จังหวัด สุราษฎร์ธานี ห่างตัวเมือง 70 กิโลเมตร
ที่ท่องเที่ยวเขาสก
เริ่มใช้ hosxp 10 ตุลาคม 2549
ปัจจุบันใช้ เวอร์ชั่น HOSxP 3.54.11.2
25/10/54
centos 5.4
server MYSQL Percona-Server-5.1.47-11.1
IBM Server Rack 1U x3550
RAM DDR 8GB Harddisk 500GB X2